Upcoming Events & Meetings
Free Training Sponsored by RSFH Does your staff need just a little more in-depth training on ICD-10? If so, [...]
Does your staff need just a little more in-depth training on ICD-10? If so, we have what you need!! We will be conducting an “ICD-10 Advanced Training” session for RSF teammates and community physician practices. This session is intended for non-coder, revenue cycle, and practice staff who need a greater level of detail of ICD-10 training.
DATE: JULY 29, 2015
LOCATION: ST FRANCIS HOSPITAL, MALL CLASSROOMS
TIME: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
PRE-REQUISITES: 1) Must have completed your NetLearning ICD-10 training, or reviewed the provided learning materials prior to the session (for non-RSF employees) 2) Approval from your Supervisor / Manager
RECOMMENDED FOR: Non-Coders, PFS Representatives, PB&C Representatives, Practice Staff, Other Staff Requiring More In-Depth ICD-10 Education
· Become familiar with the structure of ICD-10-CM
· Understand the importance of accurate documentation
· Understand who is affected by the change from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM
· Understand the major changes between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM
· Complement your preliminary training with a greater level of detail
To register for this training, please email AnneMarie Wrigley at email@example.com by end of business July 24th. Community practice staff will receive the pre-requisite learning materials upon registration.
If you have any questions about the training, please contact Suzie Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Wednesday) 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mall Classroom at St. Francis Hospital
2095 Henry Tecklenburg Drive, Charleston, SC 29414
Join The Lowcountry Mental Health Conference July 30-31st! This two-day conference (www.lowcountrymhconference.com) offers 10 world-class speakers and is being held at The Charleston Music Hall [...]
Join The Lowcountry Mental Health Conference July 30-31st!
This two-day conference (www.lowcountrymhconference.com) offers 10 world-class speakers and is being held at The Charleston Music Hall in downtown Charleston. The Medical University of South Carolina designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
– Building Resilience for Patients Through Mindfulness Training
– Working with Challenging Patients…What to Do When You Don’t Know What To Do!
– Understanding How the Mind Works – A Former NFL Football Player Shares His Son’s Story
– Understanding Those Who Served: Therapeutic Work with Military Members & Veterans
– The Future of Addiction Treatment: Trends & Practical Applications
And much more!
This is a great networking event at a price that cannot be beat! Register online or download a mail-in registration form at www.lowcountrymhconference.com/register
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
30 (Thursday) 8:30 am - 31 (Friday) 4:30 pm
Charleston Music Hall
37 John Street