May 1, 2020
Tomorrow (SATURDAY MAY 2nd) is our first PPE PICKUP DAY!
The sites in Charleston, Columbia and Greenville were set up today. Not all of the PPE we expected was in the pallets we received this morning. A fair distribution is being allocated into each individual order by our volunteer logistics team. Each order is being boxed individually with care by our volunteers. There is plenty of material for everyone and all the orders will be filled as our process becomes more streamlined. Another flight arrived in the US last night and more products headed our way next week.
Note this IMPORTANT INFORMATION and plan your day accordingly:
- Your order will be ready for pickup at the SITE you designated when placing the order.
- All Sites will be open from 8:30am until 1:00 pm. We only have access to the facilities during this time window.
- We do not have capability to store PPE that is not picked up tomorrow. Please plan accordingly.
Charleston: 4400 Leeds Ave; North Charleston, SC 29405
Columbia: 9710 Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC 29223
Greenville: 1000 Executive Center Drive, SC 29615
- There will be a LEAD person at each site to whom all inquiries should be directed. Our volunteers are there to help us. Please acknowledge them.
CCMS is working VERY hard for you.
Marcelo Hochman, MD
Charleston County Medical Society
April 30, 2020
Our supplies are safe in Charleston! Tomorrow (Friday) the shipment will be separated into individual orders and routed to the Distribution Sites in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville. Pickup of orders will occur at the Distribution Sites on SATURDAY MAY 2, 2020. Where and When will be disclosed via email and on the PPE PROJECT STATUS PAGE tomorrow.
- Everyone who has ordered prior to April 30th will be receiving their entire order of Disposable Masks and Shields.
- Everyone who has ordered prior to April 30th will be receiving a portion of their KN95 masks.
- Everyone who has ordered prior to April 30th will be receiving the remainder of their order within the next 2 weeks.
- Orders received on or after April 30th will be processed on an ongoing basis.