Thursday, April 27 – Sunday, April 30
2023 ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
When you select the button below, you will be directed to log into your SCMA Member Account. Once you submit your email and password, you will automatically be redirected to the registration form.
Registration Fee: $75
You must be a member physician to attend. Physicians who are not a member can join today! Simply pay your annual dues to qualify for registration.
Please remember to use the email address associated with your account. If you have any problems logging in, please contact email@example.com.
Hotel Reservations: There is a separate link below to make your hotel reservation and instructions on how to select your preferred accommodations. Room reservation deadline is 3/28.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER, CAPTAIN JEFF SKILES
On Friday, conference attendees will be treated to a captivating keynote speaker, Captain Jeff Skiles, presenting on his experiences as a pilot (with Captain Sullenberger) on US Airways Flight 1549 that landed in the Hudson River. The talk will incorporate relatable challenges faced by physicians every single day.
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON MEETING DETAILS
Speaker Jeff Cashman, MS, DO, and Vice-Speaker Stefanie M. Putnam, MD round up the latest meeting details so that you feel prepared.
- February 2023 – Registration details, awards, delegate and alternate delegate info, resolutions, reference committee volunteers, and more.
- November 2022 – HOD schedule, meeting attire, election information, and more.
ANNUAL MEETING SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Prospective event sponsors should contact Rebecca Brannon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Booths are limited, and going fast!
Sponsor/Exhibitor Event Registration: Please complete the Exhibitor Prospectus and submit to Rebecca by March 1 in order to register for the event. Sponsors DO NOT COMPLETE online participant registration but do need to complete hotel room reservation (below).
- Download our 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus [pdf] for sponsorship details.
2023 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Prospectus
Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort and Spa at Grande Dunes
8400 Costa Verde Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Room Reservation Instructions
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR RESERVATION IS CORRECT:
- Select the correct reservation dates. (Meeting dates: Thursday, Apr. 27 – Sunday, Apr. 30)
- Enter the number of guests staying in your room and select “Check Availability” button.
- One choice will appear. Click “Select” button.
- If you have a preference, choose a King or 2 Queen room on the “Room Reservation Details” screen by clicking on the “Choose Room Features” drop-down and scroll down to “Any special requests or needs?” field. Indicate “King” or “2 Queens” in the box if you have a preference.
- Select the “Apply” button and “Continue” to complete the remainder of the reservation process.
The room reservation deadline is March 28 to receive our special meeting rate.