Free Training Sponsored by RSFH
Does your staff need just a little more in-depth training on ICD-10? If so, we have what you need!! We will be conducting an “ICD-10 Advanced Training” session for RSF teammates and community physician practices. This session is intended for non-coder, revenue cycle, and practice staff who need a greater level of detail of ICD-10 training.
DATE: JULY 29, 2015
LOCATION: ST FRANCIS HOSPITAL, MALL CLASSROOMS
TIME: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
PRE-REQUISITES: 1) Must have completed your NetLearning ICD-10 training, or reviewed the provided learning materials prior to the session (for non-RSF employees) 2) Approval from your Supervisor / Manager
RECOMMENDED FOR: Non-Coders, PFS Representatives, PB&C Representatives, Practice Staff, Other Staff Requiring More In-Depth ICD-10 Education
· Become familiar with the structure of ICD-10-CM
· Understand the importance of accurate documentation
· Understand who is affected by the change from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM
· Understand the major changes between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM
· Complement your preliminary training with a greater level of detail
To register for this training, please email AnneMarie Wrigley at email@example.com by end of business July 24th. Community practice staff will receive the pre-requisite learning materials upon registration.
If you have any questions about the training, please contact Suzie Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.